Previously Fresh Beginnings With Juicing

Good To See You! Fresh Beginnings With Juicing is now The Daily Juicer!

Wednesday, March 5, 2014

My Juicer Broke!

I am really grateful for being able to bring juicing to whoever wants to experience it with The Daily Juicer in Portsmouth.

 But I still juice at home EVERY morning and this morning I had a breakdown!   My Home Juicer which is a Cuisinart CJE1000 has been a hard working - life changing appliance that works like a champ.  But this morning the hinge on the lid broke and I was crushed. Hopefully I'll have a replacement  lid sooner than later.

I realized how important this appliance has become in my every day routine- Being able to Juice at home gets me going and sets the tone for the rest of the day.  Seriously, when I don't juice in the morning I feel it.  Yes I go into The Daily Juicer every day and will have a Big Green as part of my lunch, but waking up in the morning and having a juice at 5 or 6 while still wearing my slippers, is just a great way to start the day.

After 6 months listening to people in conversations about Juciing, one of the biggest objections I hear from people when it comes to Juice Extracting AT HOME,  is the "Clean Up" required.  Well, I'm here to tell you that if you juice at home it really only takes about the same time to clean as it takes to clean say, a coffee pot.  You just get use to it.  I can make 2 Beautiful Big Green Juices and have the Juicer cleaned in 5 minutes FIVE MINUTES!

 So, don't let your Juicer become just another UNUSED dust collector -Use It!  Juice it!  And Change Your Life!

No comments:

Post a Comment