Previously Fresh Beginnings With Juicing

Good To See You! Fresh Beginnings With Juicing is now The Daily Juicer!

Monday, January 30, 2012

First Juice - Mean Green

I forgot to mention that we officially BEGIN OUR  15 DAY  "Reboot" on February 6, 2012

I made my first Juice yesterday - they call it the Mean Green Juice - for me it yielded 16 ounces - My juicer has a 3" diameter feeder so I didn't have to really cut anything up, but I did cut the apple in half and I did NOT peal the lemon - Bruce thought it was to lemony.    I thought it was good (after the initial burst of flavors when I took my first sip - see my little video  (I had to use my laptop for the video, as I left my recorder in the car), you'll get the idea (I do have to improve my narration a little).

Here's what I used (not in any specific order, I kinda mixed it up)

 4/5 Kale Leaves
 2 Handfuls Spinach
 5 Celery Stalks
  1 Cucumber
  1 Apple
  1/2 lemon
   thumbnail size ginger root
  Clean up - is a breeze.

1 comment:

  1. Love seeing you in the video. I laughed at your facial expression of your first sip. I miss you~ Love Amber

    ReplyDelete