Previously Fresh Beginnings With Juicing

Good To See You! Fresh Beginnings With Juicing is now The Daily Juicer!

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Eleven Months! OMG!


Wow!  It's been 11 months since I began this journey!  

I've been a little quite since October when I went to Atlantic City for a Convention - I have to say, I lost my mojo after that a little bit.  Not in a bad way, I just started eating a little more instead of sticking to Juice twice a day and a Healthy Plant Based meal at night.

As a consequence I put 10 pounds on since October.  Not a big deal however and I'm not beating myself up over it. I have to remind myself that this is a process of learning to eat healthier and it's not a prison sentence.

I will say that since, I'm back to Juicing twice a day and eating Plant Based at night, already in just a few days, my energy level is back up -  my  "Inner Happiness" (for lack of better words to describe it) is back and I love the way I'm feeling.

I am still NOT SMOKING and NOT DRINKING (I have had an occasional glass of wine, but I tell you I don't miss it).   Forget about Beef!  I tried that over the holidays, and it did nothing for me.  Dairy - Who needs it!  Processed Foods - Why when there are so many wonderful fresh foods!

I love it.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Debbie Mae, You look FANTASTIC! I have really enjoyed your blog. Your unbelievable committment is truly inspirational! Love your pictures and video entries! I am waiting for it to become lifestyle, but will get there. Juice on! Ami

    ReplyDelete