Previously Fresh Beginnings With Juicing

Good To See You! Fresh Beginnings With Juicing is now The Daily Juicer!

Thursday, March 28, 2013

March Madness Juice

Great Breakfast Juice I concocted when I realized I was out of my normal ingredients!

I use the Cuisinart CJE1000 Juice Extractor -    This will make 16 ounces-

6 Carrots
1 Yellow Bell Pepper
2 Oranges Peeled
1/2 Cucumber (unpeeled)

Awesome Anytime!


For Those curious about the Calories,  I got these from entering just the individual ingredient used in the juice from MyFitnessPal.com.  What I am not sure about is how much this changes when you are Juicing, because you are removing the pulp.  Anyone want to chime in on this?
 
6 Carrots  185 calories
1 Yellow Bell Pepper 50 calories
2 Oranges 140 calories
1/2 cucumber 8 calories

Total: 383 Calories 

No comments:

Post a Comment