Previously Fresh Beginnings With Juicing

Good To See You! Fresh Beginnings With Juicing is now The Daily Juicer!

Friday, August 16, 2013

Beautiful Food



Breakfast and Lunch at Debbie Mae's
"Beautiful Food" It takes all of this - Fresh Blueberries, Strawberries, Banana, Grapefruit, Bell Pepper, Carrots, Beet, Orange, Ginger, Apple, Cucumber, Spinach and Celery.  If I were to try to EAT all of this in one sitting I don't think I'd be able to.
Bowl of Berries, Super C, Mean Green At Debbie Mae's
But Juicing most of it, makes it easier to consume.  The Blueberries, Strawberries and Banana I'll have in a bowl, the Grapefruit, Bell, Carrots, Beet and Orange I'll drink with the fresh fruit, and the Apple, Ginger,Spinach, Cucumber and Celery I'll juice for lunch!  Beautious!  Just Beautious!  

This is the best Health Insurance investment I can make!

Update August 17th, i just read an interesting post that talks about how certain foods are labeled "Superfoods" and how powders, oils, extracts and juices are being marketed and labeled and the confusion that is created by it all.  My feeling is Eat a Plant Strong Diet and you don't have to worry about it.  In my case, drinking Fresh Vegetable and Fresh Fruit Juice or Smoothies combined with eating whole foods, is one sure fire way eliminate the confusion because I know I'm getting good nutrients.  (that post by the way can be found here: http://www.forksoverknives.com/powders-extracts-oils-and-juices/?fb_action_ids=10151787621897118&fb_action_types=og.likes&fb_ref=.UhCym9W8FTA.like

No comments:

Post a Comment