Previously Fresh Beginnings With Juicing

Good To See You! Fresh Beginnings With Juicing is now The Daily Juicer!

Thursday, June 28, 2012

Rawfully Organic Girl Knows How To Cook!

I'm so excited that I came across this  Kristina Carrillo-Bucaram of Rawfully Organic (www.rawfullyorganic.com) and FullyRaw (www.fullyraw.com)

Her receipes are great and I cannot wait to try this.  Check this out!   This is a RAW LASAGNA!  And it looks so easy to make.  I have a link to her YouTube Channel in the right margin (I do this for myself so I can always find what interests me - maybe it will interest you too).






And for the question about Protein you have to watch this:

And before I go this one is a winner - Raw Jicama "Rice" and Orange Spice - You're going to enjoy Kristina's energy.  (I'm reposting these because I really like them).

No comments:

Post a Comment