Previously Fresh Beginnings With Juicing

Good To See You! Fresh Beginnings With Juicing is now The Daily Juicer!

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

That Was A Fast 15 Day Fast!

Wow, where did the time go! 15 days went by really fast!  I started April 1st and here it is already April 17th.  That to me shows that I am slowly changing my eating habits, and juicing is just a part of it.

I did loose 10 pounds and feel great. I'm almost back to where I was before October when I went to Atlantic City for a Real Estate Brokerage Convention and fell off the wagon with good food. I was just eating too many good foods and consuming more calories than I was burning.  I'm still not drinking or smoking.

So to treat myself yesterday, I spent a couple hours at the Book Store. I couldn't wait to order the Engine 2 Diet Book by Rip Esselstyn online so I bought it at B&N (yeah and someone hit my car while it was parked in the parking lot and didn't leave a note - Turned out to be an Expensive Book!)

IF you haven't heard of RIP  watch this. 


Rip Esselstyn is the son of Caldwell B. Esselstyn, Jr. whom I learned about from the movie Forks Over Knives.  If you haven't seen the movie, I highly recommend it.  Well, Rip has his own credits and his whole focus is helping people to become PLANT STRONG.  His story and his conviction are powerful.   Check out his web site, it has incredible recipes and other great information on it. Click Here to go to his recipe page.

Additionally I bought a Herb Book (growing an using herbs) and a book of counts (I have my fitness pal, but sometimes it's nice to have a "book" handy) for the nutritional content of foods.   

I continue my Juicing everyday and actually haven't really stopped my 15 day fast, but I'm not as strict as I was during the last 15 days. I going to look at incorporating the Engine 2 challenge into my Juicing and see how that works out as I love the looks of his menu items.  But for me A day without juicing is like a day without sunshine.  

Juice on!

No comments:

Post a Comment