Previously Fresh Beginnings With Juicing

Good To See You! Fresh Beginnings With Juicing is now The Daily Juicer!

Thursday, February 23, 2012

Bruce Makes Portuguese Soup

Without Linquica Sausage. (No I didn't eat any)

 
Here is his receipe
2 Tbls olive oil
1/2 white onion
2 Carrots thinly slices
2 Celery Sticks
2 Tomatoes chopped or diced
4 Coves of garlic, smashed and diced
1 Red pepper diced
1 large potato diced (I would have used a sweet potato)
2 no salt beef bouillon cubs with 1 quart water (he forgot I made Vegetable Broth)
1 Bunch Kale
Tyme and Rosemary (he just eyeballed it)
Not using the Linquica, he spiced it up a bit by using Red Pepper flakes (your choice)

I tasted the broth- it was yummy!  Something to look forward to when I finish my fast!
2.23.12

No comments:

Post a Comment