Previously Fresh Beginnings With Juicing

Good To See You! Fresh Beginnings With Juicing is now The Daily Juicer!

Monday, February 20, 2012

DAY 15 OF 15 - The Results

Day 15 of 15
Well we have completed 15 days on the Join the Reboot Fruit and Vegetable "Reboot"

In 15 Days -
I quit smoking - and quit using the "gum" and feel great
I quit Caffeine and feel great
I'm working out 3 times a week (to start)
Our sleeping has improved
Our energy levels are incredible
Our Stress levels are WAY lowwwww
We are more focused in what we do
Our clothes fit MUCH better
Our skin is smoother
We've developed a new appreciation for fruits and vegetables
We've had our eyes opened to new ways of getting our nutrients from sources
other than Dairy (which was a big one for both of us - eggs, cheese, milk, butter) which we will incorporate into our way of eating. When we eat Meat, Poultry, Fish it will be fewer days a week, and smaller portions - I don't think I'm 100% ready to give that up just yet, but may feel different by the time this journey is over.

The 15 days were broken out as follows
We ate and juiced nothing but fruits and vegetables for the first 5 days
Then I Juiced 100% of the time for the remaining 10 days
Bruce juiced 100% day 6-10 and the remaining 5 days he juiced for Breakfast, Lunch and then ate Vegetables for Dinner
Our Juices were for the most part Super C & Mean Green (but now I have the Juice Bible with tons of receipes)

In 15 Days
We both lost 14 pounds each
(yes that's my weight on the scales below, have 25 more to go)

So you might think we are anxious to get back to a regular diet  again. 
We have both decided that we are going to continue the Reboot
 (I will continue with 100% Juicing, Bruce will do both)
 so tomorrow will be day 16 of ? (We will extend it 5 days at a time,and see how we are doing)
I cannot recommend this enough!


1 comment:

  1. Wow, congratulations! This is an awesome account. I'm going to link to it from my little blog. I love your story. My husband and I are inspired by you!

    ReplyDelete