Previously Fresh Beginnings With Juicing

Good To See You! Fresh Beginnings With Juicing is now The Daily Juicer!

Friday, February 3, 2012

Haven't Slept Like That In A Long Time

Amazing amount of sleep last night. And I feel Great this morning.  Is it the juice? is it the fact I quit smoking, or quite Caffeine?   Don't know and really don't care. It was great.   Did pretty well - day 1 of not smoking . Day 2 here I come! 3 Days Until Reboot -
Super C Juice for breakfast - 1/2 red pepper, 4 Carrots, 1/2 grapefruit/1 orange, 1/2 lemon made 2 servings and it was yummy - 

Prepared Lunch while still drinking Super C!  Green Juice  - 2 Cups Spinach, 6 leaves Kale, 4 stalks Celery, 1/2 Cucumber, 1" Ginger, 2 Apples, 1/2Lemon-  added extra of everything to yield 2- 16 oz glasses.  Take them to work and drink during the day. 
I am Off and Running (not literally)! I love the colors!


No comments:

Post a Comment