Previously Fresh Beginnings With Juicing

Good To See You! Fresh Beginnings With Juicing is now The Daily Juicer!

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Day 17 - Trying Senna Tea

Everything is great- except for the plumbing! Think I need roto-rooter! I bought some Organic Smooth Move Senna Stimulant Laxative Tea today when I did my veggy shopping. It's suppose to work in 6-12 hours so I'm going to be drinking a cup of it in another half hour or so!




 So for the next day or so the breakfast drink is going to to include Licensed Plumbers (Beets, Pears, Apples) along with some carrot (which I really like the taste of in all kinds of juices).

I know I've lost the weight but I don't see it other than my clothes are fitting better (I look in the mirror and honestly don't see any changes).  So. my belt is my measurement guide, Bruce put a marker of where I started. That really puts it into perspective from my point of view.

Smoking is non-existent in my life now! Don't even think about it unless someone asks. Great Stuff.

When I got home from shopping I was sooooo hungry - I made a Green Juice with  Kale, 1/2 head Green Cabbage, 4 Carrots and an Apple.  It was GREAT!

Bruce is also doing great, while he's eating (vegetables), he's still very much Juicing and drinking tons of water. 

Well That's all for day 18!

No comments:

Post a Comment