Previously Fresh Beginnings With Juicing

Good To See You! Fresh Beginnings With Juicing is now The Daily Juicer!

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Day 16 - Hmmm Bought Some Prunes Today

Moving into new territory extending my Juice Reboot - 100 % Juice as many times a day as I want, with lots of water.  Felt pretty good, but I'm just a little bound up. With just juice going into my body, I understand that it can create this kind of hold up on the pipe cleaning. So this morning I made a Beet Juice (Have I mentioned I HATE Beets!), with Honeydew, Carrots, and Pears.   I wouldn't say it helped but it sure tasted good!

Had Green Juice all day with TONS of water -

On the way home I stopped and bought some dried prunes and made a concoction of  1 Yam, 1 tomato, 2 oranges, juiced it up then poured it into a blender and added about half dozen prunes and strawberries and ice.  Made a hell of a smoothie!  Will it work?  don't know. 

Bruce made a Portebella burger  (dam I didn't take a photo of it ) for his dinner with a salad.  It was a big huge Portebella with roasted red peppers, jalapenos, spinach and pickles stuff in a whole wheat Pita (with spicy mustard and ketchup?) God it looked delicious and apparently was.  He woofed it down with his salad.  We'll see how he feels in an hour.

With the exception of this constipation, I'm feeling good. Bruce is all over the Internet looking for plant based recipes!   This is really becoming a comfortable routine each day. 
Oh, several people asked how will I break the fast when I'm done.  According to Join The Reboot, you ease your way back, by going back to week 1 (juicing and eating fruites and veggies) and eating that way for one week. The next week you'd add nuts, beans...., then the 3rd week ease into your regular diet (hopefully you've learned new habbits and will be eating healthier foods )....  That's what I plan to do.  Well, that's all for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment