Previously Fresh Beginnings With Juicing

Good To See You! Fresh Beginnings With Juicing is now The Daily Juicer!

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Day 2 Morning - Reboot - So Much Energy

Morning Day 2 - Feb 7, 2012 - Woke up at 4:30 - Felt Great!

Made some interesting Tea-  I mixed 3/4 cup tap water and added 1/4 cup 100% Pure Coconut Water - put it in the microwave got it hot-hot.  The taste of the two was sweet but not overpowering, then I steeped a Cranberry & Ginseng Tea Bag in the Waters!  WOW! This is very good! and 100% Caffeine Free.  The Coconut water has 45 calories per serving (but a serving is 8 oz I had probably 2 oz. ) The tea great herbs plus B Complex - was a good wake up COFFEE (substitute), I have to admit, I've been a huge fan of coffee for many years.

Taking Caffeine out of my diet last week hasn't been to big of an issue - a bad headache the first day (drank lots of water), and now I'm fine with it.  BUT THIS TEA!  NOT ONLY IS IT GOOD FOR YOU IT TASTE GREAT! 
Do I notice anything different yet? - Well, since I started preparing for the "Reboot" a week prior yesterday, I do believe I'm already reaping some of the benefits - My skin (especially my face) feels smoother! My fingernails are growing and feel strong - My eyes feel amazingly clear (But that maybe due to the lack of  Wine! Ha Ha) -    

Today is also day 6 not smoking!  Dealing with urges by drinking water, and using the Equate Gum. I think quitting smoking in conjunction with the Fruits/Vegetable Reboot has made it easier, as when I get anxious I don't know which one is causing it Not Smoking or Not Eating what I usually eat!   It's Working and that is all that counts!

Well, I've got some things to do before the mornings Sales Meeting, so it's off to make Super C - I'll follow up at the end of the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment