Previously Fresh Beginnings With Juicing

Good To See You! Fresh Beginnings With Juicing is now The Daily Juicer!

Sunday, February 19, 2012

Video Receipes

I discovered some recipes in video format from a website called www.wholefoodmarket.com  - And when I finish my Fast, I'm going to be using some of them.  I've embedded a few of the video recipes  I liked below.  I like them especially for their marinades and ingredients which I can't wait to make.
 (here is the link to their video page with more recipes  click here)

The first one is a smoothie made in the blender - I haven't used the blender much during my reboot - but I liked this one and I'll try it with (non dairy milk - that will be a first for me! ) - I think the longer I stay on this fast the more enticed I am going to be about a "Plant Based" diet. 



Kale Salad - Since I'm still Fasting - this had my mouth watering!
Quinoa with Balsamic Roasted Mushrooms - I'm in heaven

1 comment: