Previously Fresh Beginnings With Juicing

Good To See You! Fresh Beginnings With Juicing is now The Daily Juicer!

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Day 7 - Juicing Day - Day 11 No Smoking

After 7 Days total, today is Day 2 of 100% Juicing only - I'm actually surprised that I'm not going completely crazy wanting solid food.  I think starting the 100% juicing on the weekend helped as we've stayed in, laid low, made a fire, watched some movies and tried some different juices.  Just taking it easy. 

Other than that I feel fine- haven't even used the gum today! Bruce is doing well also - He'd really like to have some "chewable" food but I keep bugging him to drink more water . WATER IS GOOD!

Did some walking today on the Treadmill for about 35 minutes. Nice and Easy!

However, feeling a tad bound up if you know what I mean- Apple cider Vinegar in a glass of water (hasn't helped), broke down and had a cup of black coffee (didn't help)...  Not going to worry about it today.   

I have to admit we did go to BJ's yesterday as Bruce wanted to try some of the 100% juice already made (processed) - so we bought a couple quarts one Green one Carrot.  I like the fresh juice better, but in a pinch I suppose that would work.

Morning - we both had
Sunset Blend Juice (from reboot recipes) (1 sweet potato, 1 carrot, 1 red bell pepper, 1 beet (it called for 2) 2 Apples, and  1/4 lemon (it called for 1 orange optional).

Mid Morning
Carrot Juice (We bought some from BJ's to try it out - In a pinch this would be ok)

Lunch / Dinner
Green Juice- 1/2 cucumber, 6 leaves Kale, 2 cups spinach, 4 stalks Celery, 2 Apples, 1" ginger - Today I added some additional ingredients - I added about 1/4 butternut squash (with peel), 1 golden Beet. (I made a very big batch of this so we'd have it for the day).

Drank lots of herb tea

Will probably finish up the evening with some Berry Drink! But I'm all done with the computer today so ---- Tomorrow is another day - Ya Hoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment