Previously Fresh Beginnings With Juicing

Good To See You! Fresh Beginnings With Juicing is now The Daily Juicer!

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Day 2 - End of Day - Reboot - Whoa!

End of Day 2 - I had a gift card from Amazon.com so I bought a Scale for $9.00. It cost almost as much to ship it! I better get my monies worth! I kinda figured I was up there! Whoa - Well lets see if it moves over the next 13 days!
Today was more of same, felt good all day,  didn't really have any cravings (for food or cigarettes or coffee).   Bruce stopped and bought some more vegetables on the way home as he had an idea for a vegetable dinner.
During Week 1 of the Reboot we can eat fruits and vegetables Week 2 will be 100% juicing!

So while I prepared tomorrow's Green Juice (this time I made 48 oz for each of us as Bruce felt he needed more - and you can drink as much of the Green Juice as you want)
Bruce prepared our dinner!

Stuffed Acorn Squash - Using only Apple Cider Vinegar, about 2 tbsp of cold pressed Olive Oil, he roasted, green onions, golden beets, red peppers, portabella and schatake mushrooms, tomatoes, white onion, raisins, mint, parsley, snow peas, and jalapeno honey - 1 Acorn Squash cut in half  baked then filled with all the veggies and baked a little longer.
Then he steamed an Artichoke and when he presented it, it looked like something you'd pay a premium for in a restaurant, and there wasn't anything else in it!  Usually, we'd have a glass of Wine with dinner, but water was just fine (can you beleive that!) -  Talk about training your senses to eat more vegetables! 
What A Way to Eat! 
I know I said I was going to follow the recommended menu from the Reboot, but this is just so much more appetizing and I think accomplishes the desired results. 

Absolutely love the Juicing and personally am looking forward to week 2  - just juicing.  Look at me getting ahead of myself, I haven't even done 3 days yet. 
I'm thinking that tomorrow I will begin walking (on my Free Treadmill that has been collecting dust).

I gave samples of my Green Juice to a few colleagues this morning after our sales meeting. While some had an issue with the color of the juice (green), those who tried it thought it tasted good! One even suggested that we have a Juice Tasting! 

I honestly do not feel like I'm being deprived of food Juicing All Day with vegetables at dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment