Previously Fresh Beginnings With Juicing

Good To See You! Fresh Beginnings With Juicing is now The Daily Juicer!

Sunday, February 5, 2012

Sunday Super B & C


Green Juice -
6 Kale Leaves, 2 Cups Spinach, 1/2 Cucumber, 4 Stalks Celery, 2 Apples, 1" Ginger Root, 1/2 Lemon (my add) -  I just kept making this batch until I ran out and filled the Blender Container.



Then, I took the Pulp left over from that and put it in a Pot with Water and Onions, and spices and let it boil for awhile, (pictured is the pot before straining.  After I strained it, it made a wonderful Broth.  I just felt guilty throwing away the pulp after every juicing. 

Super C With Super S-
1 Grapefruit
2 Oranges
4 Carrots
1/2 lemon
6 Stawberries

I was tempted to add Banana! but this was yummy all by itself - Great way to Start Super Bowl Sunday!

Well, it's been 7 days since I began  preparing for our  15 Day Juicing Fast - "Reboot" - I have to say that all this juice be it fruit or vegtables has been amazing. I love the flavors, I love how I feel and while we've eaten a regular dinner (yes with those things we won't be consuming come tomorrow),  I haven't felt hungry!

Today is also Super Bowl Sunday (Go PATS) and Day 4 of Stop Smoking and still not drinking Coffee! 


No comments:

Post a Comment