Previously Fresh Beginnings With Juicing

Good To See You! Fresh Beginnings With Juicing is now The Daily Juicer!

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Day 10 - Decision Time

(sorry about the quality of audio, the treadmill picked up the sound  Oh Well!)
Decision Time! 10 days down 5 to go - We've been juicing 100% of the time for the last 5 days - Should we continue on for another 5 days of 100% Juicing or go for what the Reboot calls for and finish up the program with 5 days of Juicing and Eating Fruits and Veggies?   The decision is in - I am going to go for another 5 days of 100% juicing and Bruce will do the next 5 days Juicing and eating (fruits and vegetables).  I'm sure he is going to be preparing some amazing Vegetable dishes and by the time I'm ready to eat solid food again, he'll have some great dishes for me to try.  This is good!

This afternoon when I left the office I was getting whiffs of the food being cooked at the Blue Mermaid and it smelled sooooo good and I thought, we'll maybe I will go back to the juice/eat - but then I thought, this has been so easy, and I really want to completely change my eating habits, so what do I have to loose other than more weight!   I'm thinking 30 pounds is a good start and I'm already down 10! 

I ordered 2 books today as I had some credits left on an Amazon gift card I was given. These books  have been recommended by various people I've met through this process. The first one is  "Skinny Bitch". Here is the link to some testimonials Skinny Bitch Testimonials  from those inspired by it.  And the second one is the Juicing Bible.  "The Juicing Bible" is made up of easy-to-follow sections. Section 1 lists the properties and healing qualities of almost 100 herbs, fruits, and vegetables. Section 2 lists 60 common ailments and the recipes specifically created to alleviate those conditions. The last section contains over 150 delicious recipes and even suggests which types of juices work best during specific times of the year. Figure I'll look at these while I'm on the Treadmill!

For dinner Juice today I  made a delicious drink - Cauliflower, Broccoli, Carrots, onion (maybe a little bit less of that next time), Red Pepper, tomato, apple, strawberries!  I even gave some to the cats mixed with their food and they liked it (they liked the green juice better). 

Well that's all for now.  I'm still inspired, feeling great, (I swear, when I woke up this morning and looked at the clock, I didn't have to use my glasses - could this be?)  and still NOT smoking.



No comments:

Post a Comment